You've found Father McKenzie. But are you really looking for Eleanor Rigby?

Monday, October 25, 2004

Blogs4god

Finally got a listing at Blogs4God

QUOTE:

I know, I'm sooo bad. I've been spending all my time on my new job in North Carolina. Fear NOT! I have a huge stack of submissions I get to go through each day for the next couple of weeks that should give you a steady stream of new guys (and gals) on the blog. Here are some very patient people who've been waiting to have their questions answered. Why not visit them and show them your love by answering their call:

[snip]

Who in the heck is Father McKenzie? Certainly not these playful pundits.

[snip]



UNQUOTE

Still wrestling with this one to figure out what it means. Tom got the message as a "Google Alert". I wonder why I didn't get one?

No comments: