You've found Father McKenzie. But are you really looking for Eleanor Rigby?

Monday, October 25, 2004

The All-Seeing Lidless Eye of Minas Googhûl...

It is ask-ed of Our venerable brother:

Still wrestling with this one to figure out what it means. Tom got the message as a "Google Alert". I wonder why I didn't get one?


Answer: You need to sign up for these alerts at Google, under"News Alerts". They're free, and extremely useful, although you have to delete a lot of them. I personally recommend you set your preferences to "News and Web" and "As It Happens". (Of course, if you have different preferences, they are valid).

1 comment:

S said...

Tom

I am checking out this service as you speak.

Although I previously have been a subscriber it seems, I have just forgotten my password.

Cheers