You've found Father McKenzie. But are you really looking for Eleanor Rigby?

Friday, March 26, 2004

I AM NOT AMERICAN

Remember that T-Shirt that you may have seen some traveller wearing somewhere.? The one that said "I am not American in English", in English and in Arabic?

Well, as an appropraite response to my "Don't Panic, I'm Islamic" post, check out the T-Shirt designs here.

I especially like the Canadian flag emblazoned with the slogan.

Perhaps an Australian design is in order now that Mark Latham has declared that Australian troops will be out of Iraq by Christmas if elected.

"Mark Latham has pledged to bring home Australian troops from Iraq by Christmas if Labor wins the election, describing the war as an "act of folly" that increased the risk of terrorism."

What was all the fuss about anyway?

No comments: