Before there was Bennifer, TomKat, Brangelina and Adamanda, there could have been... Carrison Forsh. Brrrrhhhh. And that could have been assimilated into Bennifisher two decades later. Double brrrrhhhh.
No wonder Ford acquired a liking for women with SW Expanded Universe-sounding names like "Callista Flockhart". This episode makes Carrie Fisher sound much less like her character. OTOH, it makes Messrs Ford and Hamill sound even more like their characters.
- Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher - who played Princess Leia in the original hit trilogy - has told for the first time how she and Harrison Ford had a steamy affair while making the movies.
- Harrison was married to first wife Mary Marquardt while filming the first Star Wars movie in 1977. The couple later divorced in 1979.
- "I went on the film saying, 'I'm going to have an affair', like it was a kiwi, an exotic fruit - because I'd never had one,'" boasts Carrie.
- Contrary to his conservative image, Harrison had few inhibitions in private Carrie says.
- "Harrison is great fun when he's had a few drinks ... once I left the room and came back, and he was in the closet not wearing a lot of clothes."
- A brutally frank Carrie has also revealed the bitter jealousy between Harrison and Mark Hamill - who played Luke Skywalker.
- "Harrison had this enormous career by the second or third film - that was tough for Mark," she reveals. "He was like, 'This wasn't supposed to happen - it's the adventures of Luke Skywalker'."
- "Carrie and Harrison's steamy affair", Women's Day (Friday, 2 May 2008)