- Russell Crowe is planning to be baptised at the chapel on his Nana Glen property in northern NSW.
- "I'd like to do it this year," the 43-year-old actor told Men's Journal magazine [December 2007]. "My mum and dad decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptise my kids, why not me?'"
- Crowe says the baptism will take place in the Byzantine chapel he built at his property near Coffs Harbour for his wedding to Danielle Spencer in 2003.... "It is consecrated and everything," Crowe says....
- Crowe - who has a reputation for throwing temper tantrums - is more spiritual than people may think. "I do believe there are more important things than what is in the mind of a man," he says. "There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith"...
- - " Crowe to be baptised with his son," National Nine News (8 November 2007)
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Posted by Tom R at 11:56 am